Get yourself to be ready with the exciting trekking in the heart of Chiang Mai City, start this trip by visiting Ton Payom Market where is a fresh local market that you can enjoy shopping for some kind of fruit, local food, and groceries, etc. Then, drive up to Doi Suthep – Pui National Park and stop by visiting Doi Suthep Temple, the most sacred temple surrounded by a spectacular view that the visitor can catch this moment with appreciating. After this, depart to the Forestry Camp as a start point and enjoy trekking downhill which you will walk through the mixed evergreen forest. Additionally, you will be passed by a beautiful small waterfall, some animals and plenty of trees. It might be quite steep and slippery some path but mostly on fairly well-established natural steps also that’s full of a breath of fresh air literally. Complete this trip with freshening up at Monthatarn Waterfall, get some real relaxing that values beyond a price. Before getting back to the hotel, fill your stomach up with a great taste of local food that must be the precious ending of the trip.
- Step out from the hustle and bustle of city to absorb the beauty of nature with trekking experience.
- 7:00 am Pick-up from Chiang Mai city hotels and depart
- 8:00 am visit Ton Payom Market, fresh local market
- Depart for Doi Suthep – Pui National Park
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
- Depart to the Forestry Camp as a start point
- Trek down-hill of Doi Suthep – Pui National Park (Approx. 2.5 hrs.)
- Discover numbers of small waterfalls, shading trees & lush green forest
- Learn about trees & animals in the area
- Experience the panoramic viewpoint of Chiang Mai
- Enjoy the Lunch at local restaurant
- 2:30 pm Arrive back in Chiang Mai
- Tour duration approximately 7 hours 30 minutes
- Best price and highest quality standard guarantee
- Pick up and drop off service (City center area)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All admission fees for activities as mentioned
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Drinking water and refreshing towel
- Axa Insurance
- Bottled water
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals and private apartments etc.. in Chiang Mai City Center
Pick-Up Time: 8:00 am
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail adress (Check your inbox) and to your WhatsApp.
In case of emergency contact us 7/24
- Pick up and drop off from/to the hotel outside city center area, extra charge will be applied 06-15 Km from the city center = THB 500/van/way 16-30 Km from the city center = THB 1,000/van/way
- The tour is joining with the other people and serviced by and up to VIP 9 seats air-condition van (Toyota Commuter) with English speaking tour guide
- Infants and children under 2 years old are free of charge (No seat providing and share seat with parents)
- Children from 2 to 10 years old and no higher than 120 cm, children price will be applied
- Children from 10 years and above, adult price will be applied
- Light comfortable clothing, comfy shoes (sneakers or sandals), hat and jacket are recommended
- Rainy season: Jun-Sep, bring light jacket, umbrella or raincoat. Cold season: Nov- Feb, bring jacket or sweater
- The tour is subject to daily operate with a minimum of 2 adults traveling together
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Ltd. Co. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
For a full refund, for this tour cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.