The name of “Similan” is a derived word from Malay Sembilan which means “nine” so it is called as “Island number 9”. The islands are located around 84 km away to the Northwest of Phuket. Similan Islands consists of nine islands lying from North to South. The main islands that for tourist attractions are; Koh Miang (Island No. 4), Koh Payu (Island No. 7), Koh Similan (Island No. 8) and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No. 9). Similan area very famous with its crystal clear waters and white soft sand beaches. Some of the most spectacular coral growth formation can be found here. You will surely say “Wow!” when you see the breathtaking underwater magical world here. That is why Similan is rated one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world.
- 7:00 am pick-up from Phuket Hotels.
- 8:00 am arrive to the private pier, check in for trip, have breakfast with coffee or tea and after withdrawal snorkeling equipments.
- 8:40 am professional guides will brief the tour program before the departure for Similan Islands National Park by speedboat.
- 10:10 am the first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4). Enjoy the beautiful views of the while the sands contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the marine fauna of the Similan Islands such as; Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
- 10:50 am continue to Payu Island (Koh 7) to enjoy snorkeling, discover the magical underwater world, fish of various species and coral formations.
- 11:30 am arrive to Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) is an island with great panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many kind of brightly colored fish.
- 12:00 pm arrive to Similan Island (Koh 8). Enjoy the delicious lunch buffet.
- 1:30 pm time for walking up to the viewpoint, which houses a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called as “The Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island and enjoy the free time (Koh 8).
- 3:30 pm departure from the Similan Islands with unforgettable memories and head back to the private pier.
- Best price guarantee
- Highest quality standards
- Round-way by speedboat
- National park fees
- Lunch (Buffet)
- Light Dinner
- Bottled Water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks, fruits
- Professional guide
- Life jacket, mask and snorkel
- Hotel Transfer (Patong, Kata, Karon, Kathu, Phuket Town)
- Government Taxes
- Personal Expenses
The rates are for Thai-Residents Only (Foreigners are subject to charged an extra 700 Thb available in our “Book Now” page.
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail adress (Check your inbox) and to your WhatsApp.
In case of emergency contact us 7/24
- 200 Thb per person round-way transfer charge will apply for the location Rawai, Naiharn, Panwa, Sirey, Ao Por Kamala and Phuket Airport and will be paid to the driver on arrival.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pregnant travelers or underwent surgery persons
- No children under 1 year old
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Ltd. Co. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
Cancellation subject to full charge.