Explore the most impressive temples, heritage and history with must-see spots on this 5 Hour private tour.
- Bangkok City Hotel Pick-up at 08:30 am
- See and live the unique history, architecture and culture of Thailand.
- Spend enough time in each destination, no rush..
- This is 5 hours tour with guide and transportation service
- Wat Traimit, Chinatown, Flower Market, Wat Pho and Wat Arun will be visited in this tour.
- Best price guarantee and upper standard quality
- Safety first company
- Friendly guide and driver
- Hotel Pick -up and drop-off
- Fuel, express way, all applicable government taxes, or all parking fees
- Air conditioned comfortable minivan
- Bottled Water
- Professional tour guide
- Government taxes
- Temples Entry Tickets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals and private apartments etc.. in Bangkok City
Pick-Up Time: 08:30
What To Expect
- Meet with our guide and driver in your adress just in time and get ready for your experience.
- Visit Wat Triamid known as “Temple of the Golden Buddha” located at the end of Southeast of Chinatown and one of the most noteworthy temple in Bangkok. The statue 5.5 tonne weight and made entirely of gold in Sukhothai Design.
- Continue to Chinatown this is one of the most popular location in Bangkok City for locals and also for foreigners. Chinatown located in one of the oldest area in Bangkok. Modern Chinatown in our day covers a large area from Yaowarat Rd. to Charoen Krung Rd. Chinatown also main center for Chinese trading community in Bangkok. Yaowarat Rd well known with its variety of foodstuffs.
- Pak Khlong Talat 24 Hour wholesale flower market and one of the worlds biggest. Pak Khlong Talat means ” market at the mouth of the canal”. You will see local Thai flowers, fresh fruit and vegetable sellers, local life of friendly and warm Thai Peoples.
- Pass by Democracy Monument, The Parliament House of Thailand.
- Step into the hushed grandeur of Wat Pho also known as “Temple of Reclining Buddha”. Buddha statue surrounds 46 Metre length and 15 Metre height, You will also find unique architectural of stupas, colorful murals illustrating over 400 images of Buddha and many more..
- Continue to Wat Arun also known as “Temple of Dawn” one of the most important Buddhist spot in Thailand located western side of the Chao Phraya River. Many beautiful buildings, pavilions, Buddha statues and a 70 Meter high pagoda will be around you.
- Back at your hotel around 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail adress (Check your inbox) and to your WhatsApp.
In case of emergency contact us 7/24
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated with English speaking guide
- This tour will take places in religious sites. Please dress respectfully cover the knees and shoulders
- Bringing hat, sunglasses recommended
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Ltd. Co. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
- Cancellation subject to at least 72 hours notify in advance for a full refund