Phi Phi island tour from Phuket by speedboat is the most famous full-day trip in Phuket. Our tour includes lunch, drinks, snorkel gear, a life jacket, hotel transfer, a professional guide, and more. It is the best day trip from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands for relaxing by the beach, snorkeling, and having a good time.
The Phi Phi Islands are located southwest of Thailand in the Andaman sea. It is away 46 kilometers from Phuket. The island group (archipelago) is between Phuket and the Straits of Malacca. It is the most popular place to visit in Thailand. The islands are administratively part of Krabi Province. We are taking you to the nature of crystal clear waters. It takes approximately 1 hour by speedboat to reach there. Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world will welcome you on arrival.
Full-Day Phi Phi Islands Tour Details
- Your trip includes 7 points in Phi Phi Archipelago.
- 7:30 am – 7:45 am meet your driver at your address just in time and take way to Royal Phuket Marina. Your guide will be waiting for you at the marina.
- Enjoy some light refreshments at the marina and learn about the program and safety instructions during 30 minutes briefing.
- After 1 hour of open sea trip by our speed boat arriving at the first destination Monkey Beach. It is just 800 Meters away from Tonsai Bay of Phi Phi Don Island. Spend some time there to see Macaque Monkeys in their natural habitat and take some photos just a few steps away from them.
- Continue to the natural aquarium for snorkeling in the crystal clear turquoise waters and see the great view of the underwater world, swimming with yellow and blue tail clownfishes.
- Arrive at Don Island for Lunch. Enjoy a delicious International and Thai food buffet, coffee, tea, water, and fruits with a beautiful view of the Andaman Sea.
- Then, set sail for Maya Bay at Leh Island. It became more popular after Leonardo DiCaprio’s famous movie The Beach. Most of the parts of the movie were shot on the island in 1999. It is one of the favorite places for all kinds of tourists. Maya Bay is known as Paradise on the Earth.
- Viking Cave is also located on Leh Island. Where there is a thriving industry harvesting edible birds nest. Birds nest is known as containing healthy minerals for the human body.
- Pileh Lagoon is another paradise. Take a lot of memorable photos and enjoy your time swimming here for 40 Minutes.
- The next destination is Khai Island or Rang Yai Island for relaxation on the white soft sand beach. Your guide will prepare free of charge complimentary table and you can enjoy having some pineapple, watermelon, cookies, sodas, etc.
- Back to your Hotel around 6:00 pm.
Phuket Hotel Pick-up
Briefing at the Marina
Lunch at Phi Phi Don
Snorkeling at Phi Phi Leh Lagoon
Arrive Back to Marina
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?