Patpong is more than just Go-Go and shopping. See the history of Southeast Asia through the lens of Patpong Street, find out what the CIA did there, and why David Bowie loved it – an “Adults Only” museum experience. Open now!
Patpong Museum Tour Details
- Learn about the secret history of Patpong, revealed. Exclusive photos, memorabilia, and more.
- Live the same experiences as David Bowie, Robert de Niro, and Roman Polanski.
- Walk through the museum and live Patpong’s history on your own.
- Live the most important and exciting historic events of Patpong in the present.
- Experience Patpong like visitors did decades ago with our interactive games.
- Admission Ticket
- Government Taxes
5 Patpong Soi 2
Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail address (Check your inbox) and on your WhatsApp.
In case of emergency contact us 7/24
- For adults 18 years over only.
- Open 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm Sun-Mon-Fri-Sat
- Closed on Tue-Wed-Thu
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Co., Ltd. due to operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
- Cancellation subject to at least 48 hours notify in advance for a full refund