Experience the adventure, serenity, and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi. Krabi Phi Phi Islands tour offers you swimming and snorkeling with colorful fish and diverse coral reefs at Loh Samah and Monkey Bay. In addition, you can relax on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
- Take a ride aboard a speedboat from Krabi to Koh Phi Phi Islands with inclusive lunch.
- Swim among colorful fish and diverse coral at Pileh Lagoon.
- Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in turquoise water on ‘The Beach’ at Maya Bay.
- Experience the crystal clear waters and white sand beaches of Koh Pai.
- Visit and explore the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay.
Full-Day Phi Phi Islands Tour Details
- Enjoy a full-day tour and relax on this speedboat trip to the breathtaking Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by gigantic limestone rocks. It is popular for streaming in the blockbuster movie “The Beach”. Phi Phi is a famous tourist destination just 30 miles from mainland Thailand. Phi Phi Island is less crowded where you can enjoy the heavenly views and picturesque sunset.
- Krabi Phi Phi Island is one of the most visited destinations in the south of Thailand. It is composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Phi Phi Leh is the smaller one with scenic views and dramatic limestone cliffs. Tourist facilities are also available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lo Dalam.
- During the Krabi Phi Phi Island tour, you will visit the wonderful Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed. Enjoy crystal clear waters at Maya Bay, snorkel at gorgeous Hing Klang, and explore Viking cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
- Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and you can reach there by boat. Relax and enjoy sunbathing and snorkeling among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama. While enjoying the sandy beaches, you can see plenty of reel fish and leopard sharks.
- You will also visit Monkey Beach on the tour, which is located on the southwestern side of Ton Sai Bay. It is a simply stunning 150-meter-long strip of white powdery sand embellished by emerald water. During low tide, you can see a number of monkeys roaming around and having their breakfast on the beach so, beware of them.
- The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the two islands. Enjoy the inclusive Thai buffet lunch that is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Afterward, you will have time to explore the island path of Ton Sai along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
- In the afternoon you will have a chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 meters from the shore. Stroll and sunbathe on the white sand beach of Bamboo Island.
- The lonely paradise located (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides visitors a chance to relax more with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium. It is a perfect gateway from crowds and offers great snorkeling opportunities to visitors.
Krabi Hotel Pick-up
Briefing at the Marina
Snorkeling at Hing Klang
Swimming at Phi Phi Leh Lagoon
Lunch at Phi Phi Don
Arrive Back at Marina
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?