James Bond island full-day tour includes 5 Islands in Phang-Nga Bay. The Phang Na Bay, where our tour will take place, is a must-see place with its fantastic geography. Roger Moore’s James Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was shot in this region in 1974 and introduced the region to the whole world. You will visit 5 different islands on this day trip.
James Bond Island Day Tour Details
- Your trip includes 5 Islands in Phang-Nga Bay.
- Meet at 7:45 am with our driver at your address just in time and take your way to the Pier. Your guide will be waiting for you at the Pier. Meet your guide and board the speed boat for departure.
- Enjoy some light refreshments at the pier and learn about the program and safety instructions during 20 minutes briefing.
- Headfirst to James Bond Island, Appearing in the 1974 James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun, Koh Tapu became widely referred to as James Bond Island. On arrival at James Bond Island. Khao Phing Khan and Koh Tapu welcome you and you can spend your free time taking photos or shopping for some souvenirs from the locals.
- Continue to Koh Panyee known as a fishing or floating village located in Phang Na Bay. Notable for being built on stilts for Malay fishermen. The population consists of 340 families and the population is around 1600 people. Explore this unique island village.
- A great buffet lunch will be served in Koh Panyee.
- Continue to Panak Island and explore the great nature of fantastic limestone formations during sightseeing and canoeing in Panak Island and take memorable photos.
- Visiting Naka or Rang Yai Island where you can swim and snorkel and sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach.
- 5:00 pm your tour concludes with drop off back at your hotel.
- This is an all-inclusive speed boat trip from Phuket Royal Marina
- Back to your Hotel around 5:00 pm
Phuket Hotel Pick-up
Briefing at the Marina
Visit Cave at Panak Island
Canoeing at Hong Island
James Bond Island
Lunch at Koh Panyee
Swimming at Naka Island
Arrive Back at Marina
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?