Day Trip to James Bond and 4 Islands
The Phang Na Bay, where our James Bond Island Full-Day Tour will take place, is a must-see place with its fantastic geography. Roger Moore’s James Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’ was shot in this region in 1974 and introduced the region to the whole world. You will see 4 different islands on this day trip.
- Your trip includes 4 Islands in Phang-Na Bay.
- 7:45 am – 8:00 am meet with our driver at your address just in time and take away to the Pier. Your guide will be waiting for you at the Pier.
- Enjoy some light refreshments at the pier and learn about the program and safety instructions during 20 minutes briefing.
- Headfirst to Panak Island, a location famous for its caves. It will take 1 hour to reach there after departure from Phuket and the crew will invite you to their canoes and visit Diamond Cave on Panak Island.
- Continue to Hong Island, a natural lagoon framed by sheer cliffs, and take a visit to the lagoon with your canoe staff. After this beautiful discovery enjoy your buffet lunch on-board when your boat moves to the next destination James Bond Island.
- Appearing in the 1974 James Bond Movie “The Man With The Golden Gun”, Khao Phing Kan and Koh Tapu became widely referred to as James Bond Island. On arrival at James Bond Island Khao Phing Khan and Koh Tapu welcome you and you can spend your free time for taking photos or shopping some souvenirs from the local people.
- Set sail for Naka Island. Enjoy your free time snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing on the soft, white-sand beaches.
- Back to your Hotel around 18:00
Phuket Hotel Pick-up
Briefing at the Marina
Canoeing at Panak Island
Canoeing at Hong Island
Lunch on Board
James Bond Island
Swimming at Naka Island
Arrive Back to Marina
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?