Enjoy the Chiang Mai Elephant Sanctuary tour and have the best experience with elephants. Get a chance to learn more about elephants how to look after and feed the elephants. You will also get a chance to walk with rescued elephants through the deep jungle and witness the beautiful Mae Wang Waterfall.
- Enjoy Thai elephants closely playing in the mud and sand spa.
- Experience to get an insight into the rescued elephant’s behavior
- Take part in memorable moments of feeding the elephants.
- Enjoy delicious lunch.
Elephant Sanctuary Chiang Mai and Waterfall Visit All Inclusive
- Pay a visit to the Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai. Begin your excursion with a convenient pick-up from your hotel in the city center of Chiang Mai and reach the elephant sanctuary. Learn how to make healthy snacks for elephants with the supervisors’ help and observe the rescued animals. Enjoy swimming at Mae Wang Waterfall.
- Be comforted as you will be picked up from your city center accommodation in Chiang Mai. Enjoy your ride as you are driven southwest of the city on a scenic 1.5-hour drive. Meet and interact with local farms, and explore hill tribe villages and rice fields. You will receive a warm welcome when you arrive at the Pupha Elephant Sanctuary.
- Indeed visiting the elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai is a refreshing experience for you. You will be provided traditional Karen Hill tribe clothes to look like an elephant caretaker and you will feel great. You will get knowledge regarding the briefing on Asian elephants and the background of the sanctuary. Get a chance to learn how to make healthy snacks for the elephants under the supervision of professionals.
- Experience elephant sanctuary Chiang Mai is giving you an excellent opportunity to get close to majestic elephants. As you can prepare meals for the rescued elephants and walk up a hill in the deep jungle. Walk with elephants and observe them looking for food and see how they interact with one another. Play and bathe in the river with the elephants and walk them back to the sanctuary, where you will be taught how to make elephant medicine balls.
- After playing and spending fun time with the elephants take a shower and pack up your belongings. Later, you will eat a traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruit. End the elephant sanctuary trip by stopping at Mae Wang waterfall for a quick swim before transferring back to your hotel in Chiang Mai city center. Finally, you will return to your starting point after an hour.
- Best price guarantee and highest quality standard
- Safety first company
- Full Insurance
- Buffet Lunch
- Food for elephant feeding
- Bottled Water
- Professional guide
- Government taxes
- Hotel transfer
- Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Traveler Pick-Up is offered
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals, private apartments, etc.. in Chiang Mai
Pick-Up Time: 08.00 am
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail address (Check your inbox) and on your WhatsApp.
In case of an emergency contact us on 7/24
- Not allowed for pregnant or underwent surgery, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions persons
- Bring comfortable clothes, swimming suites, hat and towel
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge (No seat provided and share seat with parents)
- For children from 3 to 10 years old and no higher than 120 cm, children’s price will be applied.
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Co., Ltd. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?
Your Tour Desk Co. Ltd. is a Tourism Authority of Thailand Licensed and DBD (Department of Business Development) registered travel company offering satisfaction-guaranteed day trips, tourist activities, and transfer services with the best prices in Thailand. All of our customers are protected by the AXA Insurance policy. For buyer protection, credit card payments are securely accepted via OMISE Payment Gateway or PayPal. We don’t get any of your credit card information.
For a full refund, for this tour cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.