Enjoy the Chiang Mai Elephant Sanctuary tour and have the best experience with elephants. Get a chance to learn more about elephants how to look after and feed the elephants. You will also get a chance to walk with rescued elephants through the deep jungle and witness the beautiful Mae Wang Waterfall.
- Enjoy Thai elephants closely playing in the mud and sand spa.
- Experience to get an insight into the rescued elephant’s behavior
- Take part in memorable moments of feeding the elephants.
- Enjoy delicious lunch.
Elephant Sanctuary Chiang Mai and Waterfall Visit All Inclusive
- Pay a visit to the Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai. Begin your excursion with a convenient pick-up from your hotel in the city center of Chiang Mai and reach the elephant sanctuary. Learn how to make healthy snacks for elephants with the supervisors’ help and observe the rescued animals. Enjoy swimming at Mae Wang Waterfall.
- Be comforted as you will be picked up from your city center accommodation in Chiang Mai. Enjoy your ride as you are driven southwest of the city on a scenic 1.5-hour drive. Meet and interact with local farms, and explore hill tribe villages and rice fields. You will receive a warm welcome when you arrive at the Pupha Elephant Sanctuary.
- Indeed visiting the elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai is a refreshing experience for you. You will be provided traditional Karen Hill tribe clothes to look like an elephant caretaker and you will feel great. You will get knowledge regarding the briefing on Asian elephants and the background of the sanctuary. Get a chance to learn how to make healthy snacks for the elephants under the supervision of professionals.
- Experience elephant sanctuary Chiang Mai is giving you an excellent opportunity to get close to majestic elephants. As you can prepare meals for the rescued elephants and walk up a hill in the deep jungle. Walk with elephants and observe them looking for food and see how they interact with one another. Play and bathe in the river with the elephants and walk them back to the sanctuary, where you will be taught how to make elephant medicine balls.
- After playing and spending fun time with the elephants take a shower and pack up your belongings. Later, you will eat a traditional Thai lunch and fresh fruit. End the elephant sanctuary trip by stopping at Mae Wang waterfall for a quick swim before transferring back to your hotel in Chiang Mai city center. Finally, you will return to your starting point after an hour.
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?