In Chiang Mai, you will get an amazing opportunity to learn how to cook popular Thai dishes such as Tom Yum Koong, Pad Thai, Pad Kra Prao, and the ever-popular curry in the Lanna Pavilions, surrounded by a splendid organic farm. Take half-day or full-day Chiang Mai Thai cooking classes and experience fun learning with professional cooking experts.
- Visit a regional organic farm and get to know the locals as you walk around with your class.
- Take maximum benefits from small group sizes and individual cooking stations.
- Learn to make your own curry paste with the help and support of your English-speaking cooking instructor.
- Enjoy the best experience of taking part in Chiang Mai Thai cooking class and learning how to cook delicious Thai dishes.
Chiang Mai Thai Cooking Class Details
- Learn how to make authentic Thai dishes with so much fun. Experience learning in a small-group cooking class in Chiang Mai and prepare delicious Thai dishes using fresh ingredients and herbs from a local market. You can choose between a half-day class during the morning or the evening and cook five Thai dishes or opt for the full-day class to take extra two courses.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Chiang Mai, upon reaching join a meet-up with the rest of your group and choose what you want to cook from the menu. Visit a local market and buy the essential ingredients and take an excursion to organic farm filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. Later, you can head to the classroom and prepare your individual cooking stations for the lesson. We are sure you will always cherish the Thai cooking class experience.
- Be entertained by taking part in Thai cooking classes and follow the instructions of your professional English-speaking guide as you cook a variety of authentic Thai dishes such as mango sticky rice, pad thai, and curry, and make curry paste with your hands! Enjoy the fruits of your labor by sharing a meal with your group fellows. You will have a lot of fun making new dishes that you never made before and share your cooking experience and Thai dishes with each other before you head back to your accommodation.
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?