Explore Chiang Mai by taking Chiang Mai Doi Inthanon Tour and visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park on the top of the mountains. Enjoy calmness at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views and serenity at the beautiful Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hike in Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai
- Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls
Explore Karen Tribe at Sobhad Village, where you can meet and support the local community as you will get an opportunity to have an insight about their culture and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the familarity of a small group tour with 9 people maximum.
Chiang Mai Doi Inthanon National Park Full-Day Tour
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city center for a day to explore one of Thailand’s original national parks and highest mountain, Doi Inthanon. This full day Chiang Mai tour offers picturesque landscapes, remote villages, and incredible viewpoints.
- After getting picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai, head to your first stop, one of the largest and breathtaking waterfalls in the country, Wachirathan Waterfall. Over 80 meters high, the mighty waterfall creates a refreshing fog that looks wonderful and feeds the surrounding vegetation.
- Next, stop at the incredible 50-meter cascade, Sirithan Waterfall, which is fed by the Mae Klong River.
- Finally reach the famous twin pagodas: the Napamatanee Don and Napaphon Bhumisiri. They were constructed for the Royal King and Queen; they are located at the highest point in Thailand.
- Complete your full day tour by a exploring the Karen Tribe locale. Interact with locals and learn more about the hill tribe’s people’s culture and their way of life in the beautiful village of Sobhad.
- Best price guarantee and highest quality standard
- Safety first company
- National Park Fees
- Full Insurance
- Bottled Water
- Professional guide
- Government taxes
- Hotel transfer
- Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Traveler Pick-Up is offered
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals, private apartments, etc.. in Chiang Mai
Pick-Up Time: 08.00 am
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail address (Check your inbox) and on your WhatsApp.
In case of an emergency contact us on 7/24
- Not allowed for pregnant or underwent surgery, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions persons
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge (No seat provided and share seat with parents)
- For children from 3 to 10 years old and no higher than 120 cm, children’s price will be applied.
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Co., Ltd. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?
Your Tour Desk Co. Ltd. is a Tourism Authority of Thailand Licensed and DBD (Department of Business Development) registered travel company offering satisfaction-guaranteed day trips, tourist activities, and transfer services with the best prices in Thailand. All of our customers are protected by the AXA Insurance policy. For buyer protection, credit card payments are securely accepted via OMISE Payment Gateway or PayPal. We don’t get any of your credit card information.
For a full refund, for this tour cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.