Explore Chiang Mai by taking Chiang Mai Doi Inthanon Tour and visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park on the top of the mountains. Enjoy calmness at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views and serenity at the beautiful Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hike in Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai
- Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls
Explore Karen Tribe at Sobhad Village, where you can meet and support the local community as you will get an opportunity to have an insight into their culture and lifestyle.
- Enjoy the familiarity of a small group tour with 9 people maximum.
Chiang Mai Doi Inthanon National Park Tour Details
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city center for a day to explore one of Thailand’s original national parks and highest mountain, Doi Inthanon. This full-day Chiang Mai tour offers picturesque landscapes, remote villages, and incredible viewpoints.
- After getting picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai, head to your first stop, one of the largest and most breathtaking waterfalls in the country, Wachirathan Waterfall. Over 80 meters high, the mighty waterfall creates a refreshing fog that looks wonderful and feeds the surrounding vegetation.
- Next, stop at the incredible 50-meter cascade, Sirithan Waterfall, which is fed by the Mae Klong River.
- Finally reach the famous twin pagodas: the Napamatanee Don and Napaphon Bhumisiri. They were constructed for the Royal King and Queen; they are located at the highest point in Thailand.
- Complete your full-day tour by exploring the Karen Tribe locale. Interact with locals and learn more about the hill tribe’s people’s culture and their way of life in the beautiful village of Sobhad.
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?