Experience Chiang Dao Trekking Tour and explore the hidden caves of Chiang Dao. Relish the wild scenery of Chiang Dao and witness five amazing limestone caverns beneath the mountains and climb the Buatong Sticky Waterfall. Chiang Dao Trekking Tour is full of adventure as it will lead you to underground passages and stalactites caverns which you might have not seen before.
- Discover the natural wonders and mysterious caves of Chiang Dao
- Witness the five limestone caverns beneath the mountains with gas lanterns
- Climb the Buatong Sticky Waterfall and admire the striking topography
- Enjoy a small-group or private experience
Chiang Dao Trekking Tour Full-Day Premium Experience
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city center and head off on an adventurous day trip to Chiang Dao. Begin your tour with a visit to the Chiang Dao Cave (Wat Tham Chiang Dao), which is surely one of the area’s most fascinating sites. The Chiang Dao Trekking Tour includes the visit to five unique caves, hiking, watching buddha statues, and much more.
- You will visit five limestone caverns and each one of them is unique. They invite visitors to discover the charming stalactites, stalagmites, Buddha statues, and offerings from faithful pilgrims.
- After paying a small entrance fee, the Chiang Mai Trekking tour begins which consists of five separate caves in a system. These caves are interconnected and spread over seven miles on the mountain. The temperature here can be hot and humid in summers, but it can be cooler in the evening. Some of the caves are illuminated by electric lights so you don’t need torch lights. Here you will see numerous Buddha statues, including a 13-foot reclining one. You will be delighted to see the row of five seated Buddhas in the first cavern, which is quite impressive and popular among tourists.
- After the amazing cave adventure, the next stop is the Chiang Dao market to visit and eat some delicious local meals before heading to the Buatong Sticky Waterfall. It is one of the most distinctive waterfalls in Thailand. One majestic hallmark of this natural wonder is the sticky mineral deposits that allow visitors to climb up the waterfall without falling off, with the help of a safety rope. This is certainly a great way to cool off after a long day of your trip. Enjoy swimming in the water and relax. Afterwards, head back on a complimentary transfer to your hotel in Chiang Mai city. If you love adventure you must take Chiang Dao Trekking Tour in Thailand.
- Best price guarantee and highest quality standard
- Safety first company
- National Park Fees
- Full Insurance
- Bottled Water
- Professional guide
- Government taxes
- Hotel transfer
- Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Traveler Pick-Up is offered
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals, private apartments, etc.. in Chiang Mai
Pick-Up Time: 08.00 am
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail address (Check your inbox) and on your WhatsApp.
In case of an emergency contact us on 7/24
- Not allowed for pregnant or underwent surgery, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions persons
- Bring comfortable clothes
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge (No seat provided and share seat with parents)
- For children from 3 to 10 years old and no higher than 120 cm, children’s price will be applied.
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Co., Ltd. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?
Your Tour Desk Co. Ltd. is a Tourism Authority of Thailand Licensed and DBD (Department of Business Development) registered travel company offering satisfaction-guaranteed day trips, tourist activities, and transfer services with the best prices in Thailand. All of our customers are protected by the AXA Insurance policy. For buyer protection, credit card payments are securely accepted via OMISE Payment Gateway or PayPal. We don’t get any of your credit card information.
For a full refund, for this tour cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.