Explore the countryside of Phuket by this amazing 20 km route, a half-day bike tour. Ride away from the popular tourist areas and discover the unique nature of Phuket, learn about pineapple and rubber tree plantations, and have the opportunity to visit Gibbon Rehabilitation Center and see how gibbons are cared for before being released back into the rainforest.
Phuket Countryside Biking Tour Details
- 07:15-07:30 Pick-Up from your hotel in Phuket
- Ride on trails through rubber trees and pineapple plantations
- Visit Gibbon Rehabilitation Center and Bang Pae Waterfall
- Biking on and off-road to reach scenic overlooking islands
- Best price guarantee and highest quality standard
- Safety first company
- Trek mountain bike and helmet
- National Park Fees
- Axa Insurance
- Bottled Water, snacks, fruits
- Professional guide
- Hotel transfer
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Pick-Up for all hotels, guest houses, rentals, and private apartments, etc.. in Phuket
Pick-Up Time: 7-15 am – 7:45 am
Drop-off time: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Once your purchase is complete, you’ll be able to receive all reservation details and forms in your E-Mail address (Check your inbox) and on your WhatsApp.
In case of emergency contact us 7/24
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No pregnant travelers or underwent surgery persons
- The minimum required age is 10 years old for this activity
- Comfortable clothes and sports shoes suitable for cycling
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, and a towel
- Cancel the trip by Your Tour Desk Co., Ltd. due to weather conditions, operational considerations, or imposed security limitations the full payment will be refunded.
For a full refund, for this tour cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.