The Krabi 4 Islands Tour by private longtail boat is one of the most famous day trips in Krabi. We will take you to the most iconic landmarks of Krabi. 4 Islands Tour from Krabi includes the splendid Phra Nang Cave Beach, Tup Island, Chicken Island, and Poda Island. Join us and enjoy the most beautiful islands in Krabi.
- Enjoy a privately chartered speedboat voyage with a local captain.
- Enjoy long walks through low-tide sand bars linking islands together.
- Experience Snorkeling above the colorful coral reef and tropical fish.
- Feast on a delicious Thai picnic lunch served on the beach.
4 Islands by Private Longtail Boat Tour from Krabi Details
- Set out across the Andaman sea and take a sailing tour on a private longtail boat to the famous 4 islands of Krabi and experience a fun-filled day in the sun on this unforgettable island adventure. Discover the incredible 4 islands of Krabi on a day tour and stroll, swim, and snorkel on the pristine beaches. Krabi 4 islands tour offers hotel transfers and a custom-made itinerary for each island.
- Begin your trip with our pick-up service from your hotel in Krabi Town, Klong Muang Beach, or Ao Nang Beach at 8:00 am. You will also depart from Ao Nang pier by longtail boat.
- Board the longtail speedboat to Phra Nang Beach and explore Princess Cave, committed to the goddess of the ocean. Get information about its origin and spirit house. In addition, you will learn how local fishermen give offerings to the goddess. Later on, you can spend quality time sunbathing, swimming, exploring, or taking photos.
- Furthermore, hop back onto the speedboat and head to Tup Island. This is an incredible tropical island where you can snorkel in the crystal-clear water and explore the beach on foot. When the tide is low, you can walk along the white sandy channel joining the scenic island of Koh Mor.
- Continue to Poda Island which is a stunning gem of the Andaman Ocean with both lowland bamboo plantations and striking rocky cliffs bordering the long beautiful beach. Experience the delicious Thai food on the beach.
- Wind up your Krabi 4 islands tour at the famous Chicken Island. This landmark has a unique limestone formation in the shape of a chicken’s head jutting out into the sea. The island has many beautiful and vibrant coral reefs which are great for snorkeling and swimming. At 3:00 PM, hop back onto the boat and return to the pier where you will be picked up and returned to your accommodation.
Krabi Hotel Pick-up
Arrive at the Marina
Explore Princess Cave
Swimming at Phra Nang Beach
Snorkeling at Tub Island
Lunch on the Beach
Swimming at Koh Mor
Snorkeling at Chicken Island
Hop on Back to the Boat
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?