Take off on a 4 islands longtail tour from Krabi. Hop on from Ao Nang and sail towards the group of islands that can be seen on the horizon from the beach. Explore Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Koh Tub, and Koh Mor, and stop at the stunning Phra Nang Cave Beach at Railay.
- Visit the gorgeous Princess Cave at the famous Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Experience swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters off Poda Island
- Enjoy a Thai-style buffet lunch on the beach
- Sail around the “head” of Chicken Island
- Relax and Walk along the sweeping three-pronged sandbar at Tub and Mor islets
4 Islands Longtail Tour from Krabi Details
- Discover some of the most picturesque islands near Krabi on a day trip by longtail boat, with stops for swimming and snorkeling in clear blue waters. Relax and sunbathe on tranquil beaches and snap fantastic photos of the stunning scenery.
- Experience 4 islands longtail tour from Krabi and spend the day on cool and serene beaches. Begin the tour directly from your hotel in Krabi with our pick-up service. Sail on the longtail boat at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang and meet the crew. Move forward to the first of the four islands, with a short stopover at Railay Beach. Enjoy the pristine white beach and stunning scenery there.
- Explore the most fascinating Phra Nang Cave Beach on Railay. Admire views of vertical limestone cliffs, lush green jungle, white beaches, and clear azure waters. Discover the Princess Cave, a hidden gem at the end of the beach, where fishermen make offerings to ensure safe excursions.
- Continue to Poda Island, popular for its white sand beaches and turquoise water. You must see the huge rock in front of the island, featured on numerous postcards, so don’t miss the opportunity to snap your own photo memory here. Experience water sports activities such as swimming and snorkeling, and enjoy a Thai-style lunch on the beach.
- Afterward, cruise around the “head” of Chicken Island, notable for the oddly-shaped rocky outcrop that gave it its name. Relax and stroll on the beach while enjoying nature. Take Instagram photos and make it a memorable day.
- The last stop is at Koh Tub where you can walk across the splendid sandbar that links it to the Chicken and Mor Islands close by. After a long walk, move back to the pier in Ao Nang.
Krabi Hotel Pick-up
Arrive at the Marina
Explore Princess Cave
Swimming at Phra Nang Beach
Snorkeling at Tub Island
Lunch on the Beach
Swimming at Koh Mor
Snorkeling at Chicken Island
Hop on Back to the Boat
Departure & Return
Why should you choose Your Tour Desk?