TAT (The Tourism Authority of Thailand) has announced about new model of Phuket Sandbox without quarantine for Thai Nationals and International travelers. Travelers in Phuket do not have to quarantine during their period of stay. There is no minimum staying limitation in Phuket but to go another destinations in Thailand travelers are required to complete 7 night staying in Phuket then will be allowed.
Who Can Travel to Phuket?
- Vaccinated foreign travelers and Thai Nationals form any country can travel to Phuket. (Vaccines that approved by World Health Organization and vaccination process should be done 14 days prior to departure date and not more then 12 months)
- Unvaccinated children under 18 years old allowed with vaccinated parents.
- Unvaccinated adult travelers are required to undergo mandatory quarantine at any Alternative Quarantine Hotels in Phuket.
What Are the Requirements for Phuket Sandbox?
- To present vaccination card approved by World Health Organization.
- Covid-19 Insurance covers with minimum 50.000 USD
- Thailand Pass Application form.
- Covid-19 PCR Test indicating “Covid-19 not detected” before 72 hours prior to arrival in Phuket.
- Staying at any SHA Hotel minimum 7 Nights.
- Prepaid Covid-19 Tests for the 1th and 5th days in Phuket.
- Direct Flight to Phuket. (Transit is not Allowed)
- Staying in Phuket less then 7 Nights should leave Phuket by an international direct flight.
Fore more additional information visit www.tatnews.org/